15 May Aaron & Sophie Hopkins
- Anywhere, Bahamas
- May 15, 2019
Aaron and Sophie can work together in order to operate an Estate or Island. Aaron has experience of overseeing in operations at resorts and on yachts. He has technical experience with abilities to work with computers and can organize, prepare, and maintain an entire property with ease. Sophie is a bubbly, enthusiastic, adaptable individual who loves to meet new people and enjoys a
challenge. In her career, so far, she has been very lucky to experience working internationally as well as in the
US. Her goal is to work
somewhere, which is mutually sustainable and contributing to making a change in the world.
Housekeeping team to ensure the villas are of the highest standards, purchasing furniture for the different villas and
restoring furniture. I am responsible for the requests of the guests to ensure it is here upon their arrival. I work closely
within the management team to ensure everybody is aware of arrivals/departures and bookings for the island including
the revenue projections. As well as working closely with the chef to provide any special requests for celebrations or
dietary requirements. I assist with accounting to inform each department of budgets and amounts spent within the
month. As well as purchasing merchandise for the gift shop and then processing with QuickBooks. Alongside this role I
am the sole massage therapist on the cay where I provide in-villa massage on request and have built this additional
service from scratch.
• Interaction with guests to ensure an amazing experience, including motor boat
orientations and transfers on 25-foot Grady White and 23-foot Century.
• Manage Engineering and Landscaping departments consisting of 8 employees
• Assist with repair and maintenance of motor boats, diesel generators, resort computer
network, laundry equipment, HVAC system, etc.
• Organising work schedules with other members of the department to complete work
efficiently and effectively.
• Preparing detailed verbal and written reports of equipment faults and subsequent
• Inventory control and logging spares usage to maintain adequate spares whilst reducing
• Liaise with heads of other departments and outside contractors to create work schedules
to complete projects
Aaron and Sophie are responsible, innovative and determined professionals. They both have years of experience. They are both positive, happy and creative individuals. They enjoy animals and horse riding. Health is very important to them, so they both work out most days and enjoy swimming. Traveling is their passion and have been lucky to see some of the world’s most exquisite places.