24 May Adam & Kelly Bentley
- Fort Lauderdale, United Kingdom
- May 24, 2019
Adam is a hardworking, loyal professional with a passion for yachts, hospitality, sailing, the ocean and people. He has a strong work ethic and this is reflected within the team he manages. He thrives in client relations and charters. During the last ten years, he has undertaken 15 Atlantic crossing, approximately 105,000 + nm. He has been a Captain on numerous charter yachts with Caribbean and Mediterranean itineraries, as well as yachts in Cape Town. Kelly is a hardworking, and loyal professional with a zest for life and people. She has a big love for hospitality, nature, sailing, and a great passion for cooking, specializing in Mediterranean and Asian fusion cuisine. She has a strong work ethic, is a great motivator, and thoroughly enjoys working with a team.
This is a charter vessel with a Caribbean itinerary (Winters, BVI, Summer Bahamas). She has completed crossings between the BVI and Bahamas. Total of 8,800 nm. Duties include: Chef, specializing in gourmet Mediterranean and Asian fusion cuisine, cooking for up to 7 guests and 2 crew, strong client relations & ensuring clients have a 5 star vacation, paying attention to the fine details, assisting the Captain with the sailing of the vessel, watches line handling & docking, Stewardess; housekeeping, service and laundry duties, detailing of the vessel (interior & deck), provisioning of food & drinks, stock take, tender driving of charter guests, inventory of the interior, Managing the vessel: including marketing, social media and brand management, crew salaries; budgeting and expenses and reports for the vessel; yacht maintenance; owner, broker and client liaison
This is a charter vessel with a Caribbean itinerary (winters BVI, summers Bahamas).
My duties include:
• Safe navigation of this charter vessel with a Bahamas and BVI itinerary.
• All maintenance and engineering of the vessel done personally and logged online via wheelhouse.
• Excellent Client Relations, including creating individual itineraries for client’s individual specific needs.
• Ensuring clients have a 5 star vacation, paying particular attention to the fine details.
• Maintaining a favourable working relationship with my owner, clearing house, brokers & clients.
• Managing the yacht: ensuring high standards of service, cuisine, housekeeping, maintenance and care
of the vessel is done at all times.
• Responsible for the boat expenses, budgets and commercial administration.
• Responsible for marketing, social media & brand management of M/Y La Manguita.
• Responsible for all client charter bookings.
Adam is a current yacht captain looking to move into land management of either a Private Estate or Island. He has good leader qualities and extensive experience under his belt, helping him be more prepared and knowledgeable. Kelly is a chef with a great work ethic an even better culinary skills. She works well with a team to ensure any job gets done correctly.