12 Jun Aleksandra Baker
- Anywhere, United Kingdom
- June 12, 2019
Aleksandra is currently looking for a Estate service position. Not only does she have extensive Stewardess experience, but she also has worked as an Estate Manager. Her skills include organization in short notice, managing and hiring staff, hands on house keeping, and good people skills to maintain a good environment for the staff and the yacht/estate owner.
- Beauty Treatments – Nails, Skin Care, Waxing, Electrical Treatments, Spray Tanning
- Massage – Swedish, Hot Stone, Indian Head- Cosmetic Science & Dermatology, Advanced Beauty Therapies
- Advanced Massage Therapies - Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Remedial & Deep Tissue
- Spa Therapies & Spa Management – Variety of Spa Treatments & Spa Facilities Management
- Co manager of a 200 acre luxury camp/estate on a lake consisting of 12 cabins, 40 acres of
woodland with a rustic go cart track and 100 acres of farmland that were rented to a tenant.
Homes included an indoor tennis court, gym, spa, bowling alley, games room, guest cabins, a
boathouse and storage facilities.
- Duties consisted of but not limited to: Accounting, admin/logistics, interior maintenance and
hands on housekeeping, overseeing two part time staff, provisions/orders, floral (fresh and
potted), cooking and meal prep and vendor management.
Aleksandra has experience as a Stewardess since 2005. She is responsible, articulate and always looking to make sure the guest has the best experience. She has most recently been a freelance stewardess on a private island in the Exumas.