11 Jun Alexandra Overing
- Anywhere, Canada
- June 11, 2019
Alexandra work experience and past skills had gotten her to her success today. She is looking to work as an Operations Manager for an Estate or Private Island. Her accomplishments and skills consist of converting a 1997 Ford E350 into a traveling solar-powered recording studio and living space. On top of that, she is capable of creating, installing and maintaining custom solar set-ups for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Alexandra is proficient in the use of woodshop tools and skilled in basic carpentry. Having worked in concert venues and hosted many house shows, she am an independent, experienced and attentive
audio technician. As well as being skilled in technical operations, Alexandra has also acted as a full-time Nanny, a Sales Rep. and swim instructor, proving she not only has behind the scene skills, but is personable as well.
- Assist customers with accessory purchases at one of Canadas largest Music Store Chains
- Consistently among the best sales representatives on the floor
- Assisted with the set up and launch of the new store location.
- Worked as a full-time, live-in nanny to three children aged 2. 7 and 8
- Organized activities often acted as the sole guardian (other than bodyguards) of the three children and their friends.
- Prepared food and dining experiences for the family, including parties and all cleanup.
- Went on everyday errands for the family and was generally always flexible and available at any and all hours
Alexandra is a responsible, articulate and person-oriented professional. She has worked for many companies and dealt with the behind the scenes work. She is fluent in English, and intermediate in Spanish. She is skilled with all the basic programs on both PC and MAC computers, and familiar with Adobe Premiere.