05 Jun Allan White
- Anywhere, United Kingdom
- June 4, 2019
Allan holds long term responsibility in his careers and stays motivated to continue expanding his knowledge and qualifications. He has managed companies and private islands for years at a time facing customers and ensuring obligations, agreements and standards
were to meet specific expectations. Allan's dedication to pursuing what he loves makes him a reliable manager and encourages him to provide his best work to clients.
• Project Manager responsible for ensuring obligations, agreements and standards
from numerous contractors were delivered to meet the expectations of an UHNW
• Private client management and daily communication with demanding owner to en-
sure clear understanding and delivery of their bespoke needs and wishes.
• Managing the day-to-day administration of the island including budgets, staff and
• Arranging all aspects of accommodating VIP guests on the island to the highest of
• An eye for design was essential when getting the landscape solution to marry with
the overall style and the natural beauty of the island.
- Customer facing representative of the highly respected Duncan Taylor Whisky.
- Responsibility to liaise with existing customers and build new relationships with potential
importers and high end Whisky investors.
- I have brought on six new large volume customers since taking over the area, and rebuilt
relationships with existing customers.
Allan is seeking an opportunity that will allow him to continue his passion for Project and Estate Management. With a unique combination of skills gained through his career, he bestows to bring exceptional levels of organization and management with hands on approach and ‘can do’ attitude.