15 May Allison Sewell
- Aspen, Colorado
- May 15, 2019
Allison has experience in management of private residence clubs and private estate homes;, and graciously developed
relations with owners, family and guests.
She has twenty years of luxury brand experience refined through a variety of roles as well as capable
legal, accounting and executive administrative support.
As an educated and accomplished individual, Allison is dependable and proficient in ensuring
attentive service with a high level of integrity, discretion and honesty.
- Personal and Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer of private investment company
with diverse holdings including real estate, publishing companies and wineries.
- Arranging private air travel and accommodation itineraries and ensuring all personal
requests are arranged prior to arrival.
- Timely and accurately addressing correspondence and screening phone calls with good
written and spoken communication skills.
- One on one support with personal projects and confidential affairs related to Principal
- Daily maintenance of office systems conducted with excellent organizational and time
- Managing day to day operations of the office, liaising with clients, suppliers and other
Under the direction of the General Manager worked with individual Home Owner
Association boards for three Club entities.
- Maintain the Association Governance records and legal history. Review legal documents,
contracts, scribe minutes, financial material.
- Complete paymaster duties associated with biweekly payment cycles and audit payroll
- Track all VIP arrivals and departures and arrange welcome communications and amenities.
- Implement and coordinate social events to enhance owner experiences.
Allison is a mature and proficient Personal Assistant/Administrator and Manager with a competent acumen developed in luxury brand hotels, private residence clubs, and luxury homes. She is known as an approachable and considerate person who is also passionate about delivering exceptional service with the ability to build relations and provide service excellence.