15 May Amanda Dimauro
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- May 15, 2019
She is a consummate professional dedicated to making the lives of busy executives and affluent households easier. Serve as an effective, superb gatekeeper; prepare well-researched and accurate documents; manage busy calendars; and efficiently handle and prioritize daily office and/or household tasks in a timely efficient manner.
She is a high-achiever, dedicated, ethical, meticulous, organized, loyal, discreet, adaptable, tenacious, thick-skinned out of the box problem solver with 24/7/365 availability; ability to travel autonomously in the US and open to travel abroad, if requested. Proficient user of Windows & Mac operating systems. Type 75+WPM. Strong Social Media skills. Tech-Savvy. Gadget geek.
• Supports VP of Retail Operations
• Acts as a liaison between VP and dealership General Managers.
• Manages calendar, extensive travel arrangements, and creates expense reports to be reimbursed.
• Oversees the Procurement department for the southern region; reviewing vendor bids & contracts,
negotiating rates and terms; researching vendors.
• Responsible for managing household employees of 12-acre estate for prominent, renowned family.
• Oversaw 6 boathouse employees and monitored company credit cards and yacht expense reports on a
• Provided personal support to and manage special projects for Principal of family.
• Functioned as Human Resources in recruiting, interviewing, and discharging employees.
• Acted as a personal concierge in booking travel arrangements and reservations.
• Accompanied Principal as Personal Assistant on domestic business trips.
Amanda is a polished Executive Assistant offering over ten years of administrative, sales support and management experience reporting to a CEO and other top executives. This includes, multi-faceted experience involving sales, workflow, management, organization, and implementation of new systems and procedures as well as household management.