12 Jun Ana White
- Anywhere, Bahamas
- June 12, 2019
Ana works diligently to withhold the standards placed by her clients/ owners of yacht or estate. She has good organizational skills and can be extremely time oriented. Ana has a passion for learning foreign languages, cultures and cuisines. She has experience in cooking and has much interest in nutrition and healthy diets. Ana's other interests include sailing, snowboarding , snorkeling, and running to keep fit
and often practices yoga to relax and build strength.
• Meeting high expectations and level of service for UHNW owners and VIP guests.
• Organizing a busy household and managing staff.
• Provisioning of food, beverage, cleaning products and other household items in a remote place and with restricted time limits.
• Accounting, budgeting and staff payrolls.
• Chef and interior manager on a busy 85’ yacht that was part of the estate.
• Manager/chef on a busy private estate.
• Provisioning, menu planning and cooking for up to twelve guests.
• Hiring staff when necessary.
• Chef/stew on a 65’ M/Y that was part of the estate.
• Duties: Provisioning, meal preparation and interior maintenance of the yacht.
Ana is a professional House Manager with six years of experience delivering world class service. With High level of organizational skills and attention to detail, she works closely with owners to ensure the seamless execution of individual style and standards are expressed. She has vast knowledge and passion for fine foods and wines and their procurement and enjoys sharing this.