13 Jun Andre Van Rensburg
- Boca Raton, Florida
- June 13, 2019
Andre is an Estate Manager that has carried out high expectations of owned large scale properties and watercraft. He played a key role in AV, infrastructure, production and vendor management for events as well with annual budgets of $500,000-$2M plus event budgets of $60k - $160k. He is also very successful in contract negotiation, cost efficiency, and troubleshooting to benefit the owner financially and and weed out tasks that are not of priority. While managing all factors of many large estate properties, he also recruits competent staff for services and oversees it to be sure the work is done correctly.
- Manage all aspects of 2.8 acre property, staff of 20, 12,000 sq ft home with additional 10,000 sq feet in various facilities (spa, gym, five pools, tennis and beach volleyball
courts, audiovisual conference center).
- Recruit and oversee variable staff for commercial use of property and various onsite facilities, complex landscape irrigation systems.
- Manage screening, selection and oversight of all contractors and weekly maintenance for property, fleet of vehicles, all water sports equipment.
- Manage audio & video (AV) smart home entertainment system and smart exterior / interior Crestron lighting system both based on software that requires constant monitoring.
(Provide complex technical and logistical support for heavy schedule of private functions and large-scale charity events, ranging in size up to 3400-person galas and concerts, Handle troubleshooting and weekly software updates for 31 DirectTV boxes and 18 Apple TV units, Provide remote troubleshooting with Washington-based IT programmers and server)
- Monitor geothermal HVAC system: Daily well pump pressure checks and switching to secondary
pumps as needed; checks on chiller units, natural gas boiler units, room thermostats, air filters
- Monitor pool and spa pump systems for 2 pools, 4 hot tubs and 1 cold plunge pool.
Andre is a high energy and highly organized Estate Manager with experience managing large-scale homes, properties, yachts and international vacation homes. He’s an expert in smart home operations using Crestron, Apple, and custom smart home products along with automated exterior systems (pool, irrigation, etc.).