12 Jun Annie Hauser
- Nantucket, Massachusetts
- June 12, 2019
Annie has a lot of experience in being a personal chef for private residences. She did a lot of grocery shopping, meal planning, and meal prepping. In her careers she also was in charge of planning, designing, managing, and catering given events. Annie's upbeat personality with her qualifications like the Healthy Eating Course at Culinary Institute of America she completed, she is well equipped for servicing excellent food along with keeping those around her happy.
• Extensive daily meal planning and preparation for 15 family members with a variety of dietary needs
• Curated and maintained a well-stocked pantry and five refrigerators
• Orchestrated logistics and meal preparation for the family’s dinner parties
• Thoroughly researched trusted sources for the highest quality meat, seafood, and produce when the Family relocated to Maine for one month.
• Balanced meal planning, grocery shopping, and food preparation for four families by working two
weekdays in home and producing four days worth of organic and wholesome meals
• Catered bachelorette parties for up to 25 women during the weekends
Annie is an energetic, and joyful culinary professional seeking part-time work in a private residence using competencies in menu planning, kitchen management and food preparation for healthy, organic and wholesome meals.