24 May Ashley Wands
- East Longmeadow, Maryland
- May 24, 2019
Ashley has superior organizational skills and is extremely reliable to have assists a child's proper development. She is an effective communicator and and is extremely flexible and creative. She has experience w many private families is working with all ages of children and has worked well with all the families too. Ashley is also good with animals and can cook for the children as well as complete their daily activities with them.
• Supervise the safety and well being of 4 children in my care ages from 3-10.
• Organize and participate in activities, crafts, and meal planning
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment
• Transport children to school and other activities
• Minimal screen time
• Overnight and pet care experience
• Can swim and attends the pool with children
• Team player with parents and other nannies
• Supported classroom’s Lead Teacher in daily tasks and activities
• Provided a safe and nurturing classroom environment
• Communicated effectively with students, parents, and staff
• Organized and participated in classroom play time and activities
Ashley is a caring and reliable nanny with over nine years of childcare experience with children aged from newborns to 13 years old. She is trustworthy, patient, organized and outgoing caregiver. She offers transportation, light housekeeping homework help, meal preparation, and other important child care duties.