26 Jun Brock Plemel
- Jupiter, Florida
- June 26, 2019
Brock is looking to be in a food & beverage position. he has experience serving and bartending, while also taking inventory and set and clean up. He can work well and efficient with a high volume of guest. He can maintain cleanliness and order while having great customer service. He is also EMT Certified and can distinguish the best course of action in an emergency situation.
- Set up tables, glassware, beverages, wine, liquor, and beer.
- Produce and organize a bar to work efficiently for a high volume
- Accountable for handling cash transactions.
- Prepare all bar items and meet every request of the members.
- Responsible for operation of bar and meeting with other bartenders
to update them on new inventory, new members, and other changes
taking place within the golf club.
- Take inventory on all liquor, beer, wine, and mixers monthly.
Brock seeks to obtain a position as a server/bartender. He works well under pressure, can work well in fast-paced environments and passionate. He has had experience since 2008, also having attended ABC Bartending school.