05 Jun Charine Mourad
- Hallandale, Florida
- June 5, 2019
Charine has experience hiring and training direct staff, being a personal chef, planning menus, executing events, etc. She exemplifies leadership qualities, and professionalism, backed by verifiable record achievement. She worked and trained with White House Chef John Moeller and was a contestant on All Mixed Up. Not only does Charine hold great leadership qualities, but she uses it to Maximize kitchen productivity and staff performance.
- Graduating with President Honors/ Magna Cum Laude
- Received Highest Outstanding Culinary Achievement Award
- Execute dinners, events, and lunch/ dinner
- Hire, train, and direct staff
- Plan menu, assure quality control, and minimize waste.
- Political events
- Dinners for the Miami boat show
- Charity Events
- Real Estate Open House
- Personal Chef to many
- Weddings/Holiday Gatherings
Charine is a Professional Chef who specializes in American and Mediterranean Cuisine. She has more than 15 years of cooking and restaurant management experience. She is dynamic, results-oriented and team-spirited. She went to The International Culinary Schools at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale where she received her degree.