15 May Charles Stuart
- Holmes Rock, Bahamas
- May 15, 2019
Charles seeks to work in a high-end establishment where his experience and culinary skills with be utilized in preparing a wide range of local and international delicacies. He has proven ability to produce quickly under pressure, without sacrificing quality, has basic mastery of cooking philosophy and technique, and has an understanding of all key health and sanitation concerns. He is also positive, well-disciplined, and a hard worker.
- Overseeing Culinary Staff.
- Report to Executive Chef.
- Keeping the Kitchen Organized and Cleaned.
- Maintaining of Stock Inventory and Ordering of Supplies.
- Receives Food Products by verifying invoices and freshness of merchandise.
- Assist Executive Chef with Monthly Inventory and Scheduling of Staff.
- Expedite Kitchen in the Absence of the Executive Chef.
- Assist Executive Chef with Menu Planning, Budget and Cost Control.
Charles is looking to find an experience that he can grow his culinary skills even further. He has experience in staff oversight and organization. He ensures success and efficiency within a good working environment.