11 Jun Christie Jones
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- June 11, 2019
Christine has over 15 years of experience ensuring the wellbeing of my clients in both open water and pool settings. She continues her emergency Medical Technician training and education and in-service training for BLS/CPR/AED (10+ years) and also has over 10 other certifications. Christina has knowledge in how to utilize water safety equipment for open water ocean rescues. She also has extensive knowledge of all swimming strokes and training techniques and experience working with swimmers of all ages/capabilities giving her the ability to create and organize individual or group lesson plans.
- Provided risk management during various outdoor activities i.e. mountain biking, four wheeling,
horseback riding, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
- Supervised and assisted clientele participating in water sports activities i.e. snorkeling, scuba
diving, jet skiing, boating, sailing, fishing, wind surfing, and kite surfing
- Provided basic water safety oversight and education
- Performed first aid and assisted paramedics during emergency situations
- Ensured cleanliness and hygiene of waterfront equipment and facilities
- Designed and conducted recreational activities i.e. treasure hunts, obstacle courses, beach games,
- Delegated tasks to organize events
- Lifeguarded at private parties and events
- Ensured the safety of clients during adverse weather and times of fatigue and/or distress
- Performed first aid during emergency situations
- Provided private and group lessons for students of all ages and skill levels
- Created lesson plans based upon individual goals
- Earned trust both inside and outside of the water with my clients and their families
Christie aspires to use her EMT, Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instructor and Water Sports skills to create an atmosphere of safety and positivity while individuals pursue adventurous outdoor activities. She has developed an expertise in Aquatic Management that enables her to take a proactive approach before any incidents can occur.