14 May Heather & Warren Starr
- Quindalup, Australia
- May 14, 2019
Warren is a professional individual with experience in offshore and remote project management. He is highly proficient in cost effectiveness, time management and intensely coordinated offshore exclusive projects. He is highly proficient and cost effective , time managed, and intensely coordinated. Heather is currently a yoga instructor of a variety of styles. She has experience in marketing and being an assistant, therefor she can be an assistant and wellness professional, while also assisting in management.
• Principle Executive Officer of the University Diving and Boating Safety Committee.
• Skills assessment of boating and scientific diving, meet training requirements, inclusive of
visitors and contractors.
• Review and approval of boating and scientific diving operations, risk base analysis, field trip
plans, management of records and activity reports.
• To manage and have substantial influence on the relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and
forms to ensure compliance with State legislative requirements and National standards
(including AS/NZS 2299). Liaise with relevant Commonwealth and State Government
departments, Local Government authorities, related industry bodies, professional bodies and
collaborating organisations regarding ISO statutory requirements and best practice. • Conduct OH&S incident investigation and ensure resulting actioning compliance.
• Routine audit inspections. Ensuring all is maintained to a high safe working standard with
• Maintaining accurate records of boat and equipment usage and ensure financial charges are
• Coordination of field trips for all diving and boating related activities compliant personnel,
qualifications and permits. Supervising diving and boating staff training.
Estate Achievements: Redevelopment of entire island based estate, with multi-million dollar projects, whilst intermittedly being occupied. Revision of all outsourced contracts, resulting in cost reductions of 42 percent via implementations of maintenance programs, and budget values for all systems, power and water generation (reverse osmosis).
• Project Management: Coastal development, including private canals, beaches and boat lifts, as well as specialised buildings, water feature design construction, including large scale aquariums, landscaping, construction of croquet and grass tennis courts. In addition to roads and infrastructure, communications and alternate projects.
• Designed and managed construction of custom multi-million dollar vessel in Ft. Lauderdale, including operational, compliance and OHS documentation.
• Daily estate management, staff hiring, training, and supervision, vender & service coordination, household budget & scheduling, occasional meal service, chauffeuring, family/guest entertainment and household security operations.
Warren and Heather are looking to work together and combine their management skills on an Estate. He is versatile, high energy, and has a positive outlook. He is also good at communication and team motivational skills. A bilingual (French/English) professional, motivated and versatile, with the ability to adapt quickly and
efficiently to a variety of working environments. An individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and