27 Aug Jeff Antoniewicz
- Delray Beach, Florida
- August 27, 2019
Jeff is highly skilled in orchestrating household operations and maintenance of both the interior and exteriors of a home. He is well versed in vendor sourcing, negotiation & supervision. He has worked with several high-net worth families managing daily support both professionally and personally in the everyday lives of his principles.
Maintain daily support to CEO administering his daily activities both professionally and personally while managing his primary residence, as his live-in assistant.
- Calendar Management including planning and personal & professional obligations
- Communicated principal's needs and schedule with office staff
-Maintained automobile fleet while performing driver duties for long distance trips and local destinations.
-Administered housekeeping staff; scheduling, deep cleaning projects, seasonal preparedness.
- Prepared household inventory documentation & packing of the household for relocation.
Fulfilled the role of the Principal's "go to guy" for her personal and property needs.
- Executed home-office administrative tasks and IT support
- Performed household projects incorporating guest assistance, holiday decorating & assisting the housekeeper
- Carried out detailed landscape maintenance, light carpentry and storm preparation
Jeff is a well seasoned estate manager and personal assistant with over 15 years of experience supporting high level executives and their families. He has experience working at all levels of pressure, and responding quickly to last minute requests. His knack for organization has made managing multiple properties and businesses a breeze.