20 May Thomas & Jessica Price/Thompson
- Jupiter, Florida
- May 20, 2019
Thomas is an organized former Captain that has the experience to take on management in any position. On top of all of his experience, he also has many qualifications to make him valuable as a part of a staff. Jessica is a prepared individual to be part of an interior management/ food & beverage staff. She enjoys traveling, reading, sports, yoga, baking and cooking, water sports, fishing, swimming and snorkeling.
• Prepared hors d'oeuvres for several Cocktail Cruises with 8 - 16 guests
• Dinner cruises with 4 -6 guests (Prepared Buffet and plated style)
• Provisioned and cooked for 3 crew and 5 guests for 1 week in Ocean Reef for New Years.
• Prepared Gluten free and Dairy free menus
• Helped with lines, fenders, exterior wash downs
• Captain of 31’ Boston Whaler tender
• Daily interior cleaning, detailing, turndowns
• Took delivery in November 2017 and outfitted boat/coordinated 3 month yard period for all projects at Viking Service
• Extensive fishing experience throughout Bahamas, mainly 30-50 lb. tackle trolling/dredge fishing and live baiting
• Extensive engineering experience. Maintained and updated all systems onboard
• Assist 103’ yacht with Engineering
Thomas is a highly motivated individual and passionate fisherman, seeking a position running an Estate. He performs well under pressure and has been credited as a successful team leader with excellent communication skills that can be utilized in any program. Jessica is seeking to secure a Food and Beverage position with opportunities for professional development and career progression where she can utilize her extensive hospitality and marine industry experience. She is hard-working, passionate and guest-oriented.