24 May Tyrika Martin
- Nassau, Bahamas
- May 24, 2019
Tyrika is experienced in administrative assistance for private Estates and Properties. She meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability. She is detail-oriented and driven with expertise in problem solving. As a Room Attendant, she is open to new challenges and opportunities. She learns quickly and enjoys being part of a dynamic team. She’s a hard worker, a service-oriented and experienced in hotel room detailing and upkeep.
· Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
· Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
· Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
· Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
· Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
· Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
· Drafted biweekly time sheets for employees.
· Dusted picture frames and wall hangings with a cloth.
· Polished all metal hardware fixtures.
· Changed bed linens and collected soiled linens for cleaning.
· Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner.
· Verified that all storage areas and carts were clean and organized.
· Swept and washed all hard surface floors.
· Moved chairs, desks and beds around rooms to clean behind and underneath them.
· Vacuumed rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors.
Tyrika is an Administrative Professional offering excellent communication and computer skills that meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability. She is focused on providing exceptional service to
internal and external customers by being flexible, reliable, responsible and driven to be an integral team