24 May Will Sonis
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- May 24, 2019
Will is a restaurant professional with leadership in both creative and service roles. He has helped open his most recent restaurant and has risen to the top of 1% of restaurants in his area. He has years of experience in hospitality and is seeking a position as chef on-board a motor or sailing yacht. He is confident under pressure, has knowledge of working with dietary restrictions and is very skilled in Asian cuisines. His organization and provisioning skills and planning skills paired with his people skills help his grow in his industry.
● Managed staff of 20-30 through service
● Coordinated training guides and procedures for new staff
● Supervised operations in front and back of house
● Ensured quality service and food for all guests
● Frequently prepared drinks and help bartenders
● Cooked variety of dishes for lunch and dinner services
● Frequently cooked dinner services handling more than 200 people
● Assisted in ordering of ingredients
● Maintained cleanliness and health standards in kitchen department
Will is a restaurant professional with leadership in both creative and service roles. He is hard working, used to long hours and works very well with others. He is planning to use his on-board chef skills to move to on land Private Island or Property Chef position. He has high hopes of gaining more experience to learn from and bringing his passion for food and beverage to his future guests.